Limited Warranty Statement for Quorum Technologies Ltd Products
- Quorum Technologies Ltd warrants that Products manufactured and sold by the Company will be free from hardware or software related defects in design, materials and workmanship affecting the normal operation of the Products.
- The Standard Warranty Period is 12 months from date of manufacture for all parts not considered as consumables. An Extended Warranty Option is offered on the instruments listed below (subject to point 4).
- The Quorum Extended 3 Year Warranty does not cover the following equipment:
Quorum Technologies offers an Extended Warranty Period of up to 3 years on certain Instruments (listed below). An Instrument's Extended Warranty Period commences from the date it is shipped from our factory.
- All consumable items, such as targets and critical point dryer bonded seals, are excluded from Warranty.
- Third-party items such as rotary pumps, turbomolecular pumps, computers and film thickness monitor modules carry the manufacturer's own 12-month warranty and are not covered by Quorum's Extended Warranty Option. Details are clearly outlined in the warranty information sheet supplied with each product.
If Quorum Technologies receives notice of any covered defects during the Standard Warranty Period or the Extended Warranty Period and the Product is shipped freight prepaid to Quorum Technologies Ltd, the Company will at its sole discretion either repair or replace the Product if it is found to be faulty and not in breach of any other condition.
- The Extended Warranty Option is conditional on registering the Instrument with Quorum Technologies (see instructions on how to register below)
- The Extended Warranty Option is conditional upon the Instrument being regularly maintained and used in normal operation.
Neither Standard nor Extended Warranty apply to defects in the Product resulting from improper or inadequate maintenance and repair; misuse of the instrument; unauthorised modification or operation outside the published specifications; abuse or accidental damage; excessive wear and tear on mechanical parts. This warranty is not transferable and does not affect your statutory rights.
- The warranty covers only non-consumable parts and labour.
- Replacement or repaired parts will be warranted only for the unexpired portion of the warranty or 90 days, whichever is greater.
How to register
If your product is eligible for the three-year warranty, you have six months from the point of purchase in which you can register it using our online three-year warranty registration form. This will then extend your initial 12-month warranty by an additional two years - absolutely free of charge.
Alternatively, you can register using the 'fax back' or 'mail back' Extended Warranty Registration Form enclosed with the product at time of receipt.
Please enter your details below to register your instrument:
Products covered by our three-year warranty:
- PP3006 CoolLok
- PP3005 SEMCool
- PP3004 QuickLok
- PP3010T Cryo-SEM Preparation System
- Q150R Plus
- Q150T Plus
- Q150V Plus
- Q300T D Plus
- Q300T T Plus
- Q150R Rotary-Pumped Sputter Coater/Carbon Coater
- Q150T Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater/Carbon Coater
- Q300T R Triple Target, Large Chamber, Rotary-Pumped Sputter Coater
- Q300T D Dual Target Sequential Sputtering System
- Q300T T Triple Target, Large Chamber, Turbo-Pumped Sputter Coater
- Q300T ES Large Chamber Turbo-Pumped Evaporator/Sputter Coater
- SC7620 'Mini' Sputter Coater/Glow Discharge System
- E3100 Critical Point Dryer
- K850 Critical Point Dryer
- K850WM Large Chamber Critical Point Dryer
- K975X/K975S Turbo-Pumped Thermal Evaporator
- K1050X/K1050XT Plasma Etcher/Asher/Cleaner
- K750X Peltier-Cooled EM Freeze Dryer
- K775X Liquid Nitrogen Cooled Turbo-Pumped EM Freeze Dryer